We are constantly looking for motivated and passionate academic and administrative professionals to join our team and help us achieve our mission.
If you are passionate about education and service in an institution that values academic and professional excellence, we invite you to apply for career opportunities at our school.
In the spirit of excellence and collaboration, fostering curiosity and character.
We strongly believe in the power of collaboration to achieve excellence in everything we do. We are committed to fostering curiosity and character among our community as a whole, helping them realize their full potential as imaginative and passionate individuals.
We implement a rigorous and competitive selection process as we build a community of caring, professional, and committed individuals. Consistent with the guidelines of the International Taskforce on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to the highest recruitment standards with a specific emphasis on child protection.
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
- Degree in English and Education
- Master’s degree is preferable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a teaching role.
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
- Oversee the library to ensure cleanliness, order, and protection of the library's resources
- Develop and organize library inventory (e.g. with books, collections, periodicals, multimedia, etc.)
- Conduct regular checks and updates on database information
- Help patrons research reading materials and references
- Answer patrons' questions via phone or email
- Publish and update content on the library's website (e.g. book summaries, reviews, blog, etc.)
- Research and implement new information system techniques
- Organize activities and promotional events (e.g. children's storytelling, author readings, book sales, etc.)
- Manage library budgeting and billing for new equipment
- Previous experience as a librarian is a plus
- Experience using computers and working with electronic databases
- Familiarity with information management systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication
- Ability to multitask
- A patient and friendly personality